Your shopping cart is empty!
Copyrights to Print Designs, Release from Liability
1. If the customer uploads their own design or influences the product in any other way, the customer assures Excellent Screen Printers ltd that text and design are free from any third-party rights. The costs for possible infringements of copyright, personal rights or naming rights are to be borne completely by the customer, in this case. The customer also assures that by individualisation of the product he does not infringe upon any other third-party rights.
2. The customer releases Excellent Screen Printers ltd from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, as far as the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall promptly reimburse Excellent Screen Printers ltd for all defence costs and other damages resulting from any such action.
For all your orders designed and placed via Excellent Screen Printers ltd’s online “Shirt Designer” service. All services supplied by Excellent Screen Printers ltd to the customer are carried out based on the general terms and conditions given below. All offers and agreements between Excellent Screen Printers ltd and the customer and are accepted for the duration of each order. Any deviation from Excellent Screen Printers ltd terms and conditions are only binding if Excellent Screen Printers ltd has agreed to them in writing.
1. The products contained on the Excellent Screen Printers ltd “Shirt Designer” webstore represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with Excellent Screen Printers ltd.
2. By placing an order via Excellent Screen Printers ltd’s online “Shirt Designer” service, the customer makes a binding offer for a contract of sale or, as the case may be, a contract for work and materials. An order confirmation sent by email from Excellent Screen Printers ltd does not represent an acceptance of the offer, but shall only acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by Excellent Screen Printers ltd. The contract is only accepted when Excellent Screen Printers ltd approves the order.
3. Excellent Screen Printers ltd reserves the right to reject any received order for any reason. The customer will be advised if their order has been cancelled. Excellent Screen Printers ltd is not obliged to supply an explanation for any rejected order.
4. The contract ends with the complete delivery to the customer supplied address through Excellent Screen Printers ltd's courier provider. If there is an interruption to our production schedule, and Excellent Screen Printers ltd is unable to supply the customers order within an acceptable timeframe, the customer shall be informed immediately about the non-availability of the service. If the customer has already paid, then the funds paid shall be refunded.
1. For orders placed via Excellent Screen Printers ltd’s online “Shirt Designer” service, the product will be shipped within 5 business days at the latest. Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days. Delivery times will vary between locations.
Within New Zealand
Delivery times are two-five working days, If you have not received your order after six working days, please contact us directly.
International shipping by arrangement. International shipping inquiries: email@example.com
2. Delivery shall be conducted by a courier provider chosen by Excellent Screen Printers ltd.
All prices listed on excellentscreenprinters.com are in New Zealand Dollars and include GST.
1. All of our credit card transactions are processed through Paypal or Eway. Excellent Screen Printers ltd does not receive or keep any records of credit card details.
2. All payments must be made immediately. Excellent Screen Printers ltd will never start production until payment has been made.
We may collect your name, age, address, e-mail address, phone number, payment information, account username and passwords ("Personal Information"). We will need this information to complete and process your order and provide certain services to you. Personal Information is viewed only by the owners and employees of Excellent Screen Printers ltd. if they are involved in the handling of your account or in the completion, delivery or customer support of your order. Your information will never be given or sold to a 3rd party.